Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Air filter

Niels & All,

I think Terry McTaggart recommended years ago to used the aftermarket
Deutsch A 138 filter as an alternate. It is about a 1/2" smaller in  diameter &
about a 1/4" shorter in height then the old Purolator AFP 44  I took out of
my G air cleaner. The box says it also replaces Fram CA3649,  Purolator AF
3382 & AC A824C so they must be of similar size but I have  no knowledge of
them.

Jim Bartuska
Snowy, wet Niles, Mich

In a message dated 2/14/2012 4:03:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,