To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:05:00 -0500
Subject: [Chrysler300] 413 from 1972 motor home

Brilliant ones....can I use a 413 from a motor home for the RedRamRag 64K? Surely somebody knows if those engines work in passenger cars. We will want to put the proper ram paraphalia on the top.

jettlarry@xxxxxxx Larry Jett 510-794 7911 Newark CA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: