From: "Mark Souders" <MRS954@xxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:14:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Suggestied topic Club webpages?

Other clubs I belong to have forums, where you can post questions and the topics are separated by category. They remain searchable, so when you need particular information, it's readily available for research and comment. When a new comment is added it moves the topic to the top of the list. A member can either open it and read it or ignore it. I'm sure others on this list are aware of the benefits this brings to he table. Perhaps a forum should be a topic for new business at the meeting.

Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA