[Chrysler300] Book "Full Jewelled" covering the Chrysler 300 in Racing

[Chrysler300] Book "Full Jewelled" covering the Chrysler 300 in Racing

Members of The Chrysler 300 Club,

    It is indeed a pleasure for me to become a member of the Chrysler 300 club.
 I do not own a Chrysler car but, over the last 20 odd years, I have had the privilege of a close association with the last Chrysler 300 B from the Kiekhaefer regime. That includes the owners of the car, including directly with Chrysler Motors, and  the drivers who drove for Kiekhaefer in the 50's.
 I also competed against the Kiekhaefer Race Team on the Beach of Daytona in 1955 & 1956
 with a Ford & Mercury.

During these years I have developed a close friendship with Russ Hamilton. He has documented so much of the history surrounding Carl Kiekhaefer and the Chrysler 300 Racing Team . He was a Photographer and had collected personal interviews / photo's with some of the employees that worked under Carl.  Also  personal stories and photo's of the race drivers who drove for and won Championships for Carl.    Many of these people unfortunately are no longer with us.

 Due to a personal loss in 2008, Russ Hamilton lost his desire to finish the historic information he had accumulated and set it aside.
With my urging and support this year, we now have that information put to print, so  all those who appreciate the history of the 300,  will have  access to that information.and  the inside stories .

 I know you will enjoy the book "Full Jewelled" and the input Carl Kiekhaefer had with Chrysler Motors in their development of the 300, and his impact on NASCAR  Grand National Racing.

 Best of Luck
                      Russ Truelove

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional