FW: [Chrysler300] G, what's it worth ?

  _____

From: C Bilter [mailto:cbilter@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:23 PM
To: 'pffkllc@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] G, what's it worth ?

Pete is spot on with his comments.

Additionally, FYI here are the current values from the Haggerty "valuation
tools"  Aug. 2012 database which are, in theory, based on auction results
and other recent sales for a G coupe.

#1=$94,600.

#2=$76,200

#3=$49.500

#4=$32,200

I think these prices are optimistic in today's market except perhaps at
over-priced auctions like BJ.  Also, the criteria are extremely stringent
especially for a #1 or #2 car.  The car in question is probably a #5
(assuming it is complete and not rusty) or a very very low #4 IMHO.  A true
#1 car is one that is absolutely perfect (think Pebble Beach concurs) and
not driven on the road.  That said the F and G remain extremely popular (and
therefore highly valued) both within the 300 clubs and the marketplace in
general.

300ly, Carl B

  _____