RE: [Chrysler300] 300's expensive appetites

RE: [Chrysler300] 300's expensive appetites

Australian fuel price is based on the Singapore crude price which is
generally higher than West Texas crude.

We have a selection of 91, 95 and 98 octane.  95 should be ok in my 10:1
hemi but if it doesn't like it, I'll go to 98.

Refer to
http://www.caltex.com.au/productsandservices/pages/vortexpremiumfuels.aspx

Most new European cars here need 95 octane and some recommend 98.  Must be
down-specced for the US market.

Regards

Henry