[Chrysler300] Gary Goers-Bionic Mountain Man

[Chrysler300] Gary Goers-Bionic Mountain Man

Our friend, member of both Chrysler 300 clubs, supplier of Chrysler 300 and
other MoPar restoration and reproduction items and fellow Chrysler 300
aficionado, Gary Goers, recently severely injured a leg and ankle.  I've had
the following update on his condition from Gary's helper, Charlotte:

He had a great surgeon and plenty of titanium.   However, it will be awhile
before he is able to walk again.  He has been working a few hours a day,
making rubber parts. He sits in his wheel chair until the pain becomes
unbarable and he has to go in the house to get his leg elevated. The
gangrene threat has passed.  It will be at least 6 weeks before he gets any
real work done.  His surgery went well.  Thanks, for inquiring about his
health. Gary is a great guy and should recover soon.

Thanks,

Charlotte

No surprise that Gary is continuing to work hard to produce and supply those
parts that are so necessary to keep our 300's looking and running great.

We are all thankful that the surgery went well and the infection was
overcome.  Now we wish Gary the very best in his recovery.  Life and
business go on with the preferred method of contacting Gary being via fax to
406-752-6249.

I am confident that it is the Goers' wish that all his many friends in the
hobby have a Merry Christmas.

Snail mail may be sent to:

Gary Goers

37 Amdahl Lane