Re: [Chrysler300] G - Interior

gary is still trying to recover from the the broken ankle. his leg is up past his heart for clotting purposes . i am not sure when he will be back to working. the doctors do not want him in that shop!!!! i have not seen him lately . but i did get a call from him  a week ago .  i had my sheet metal guy bend some galvanized plates that fit  under the heal plates for the f and g . his machine shop guy has come through on these plates. i had one in my hand that i brought to the sheet metal guy. they are made of  about  1/4 thick plate aluminum all the square hole are milled and the lines on top are all very accurate, they are very very nice !!  i think he has some back from the anodizer.. they will not buckle up when you screw them down to the floor. not sure the price.  if any body wants a photo  let me know . i can go out there and take  a picture and send to who ever...  .  .. as far as someone doing the work  there,  no one is producing . i think charolett is still doing her best . but there is only so much she can do....   bob hayen 406 752 5152
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fern
  To: Bobh
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:25 PM
  Subject: Fw: [Chrysler300] G - Interior

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MATTHEW OSTROWSKI
  To: Chrysler 300 group
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:23 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] G - Interior

  Hello Gang,
  I'd like to order up a replacement interior for my G. Can anyone give me an update on Gary Goers, I'm aware he has been sick and wondering if he has someone assisting him in filling orders. I also remember discussion at the Maine meet of another company making interiors for our cars, did this materialize? How is the quality and authenticity?

  Thanks in advance for your assistance and information.

  Warm Regards,
  Matthew Ostrowski
  Norwich, Ct

  No virus found in this message.