  From: Larry Jabin<mailto:larry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:44 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D Power Window Switches

  The contacts inside the Power Window Switches get a carbon build up to a point where the switch will not work
  For the driver window it seems like I have to take the switch apart every 6 months to clean the carbon off
  Has anybody else experienced this & is there anything that can be put on the contacts to prevent the carbon buildup

  Thanks

  Larry Jabin

  Larry@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Larry%40pwbsfo.com>Larry@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Larry%40pwbsfo.com>>

<*> Your email settings: