[Chrysler300] Re: Does Anyone Know This '66 300?

[Chrysler300] Re: Does Anyone Know This '66 300?

Hi all - last month I asked for information on a '66 Chrysler 300. Thanks very much to Brian, Lindsey, Dan, Dan and Larry for your suggestions and endorsements. VIN #CM23G63275290 is now in my garage, and is in great condition.

The limited number of records show restoration work was done in the 1991 to 1993 time frame, and there are no receipts after 2002. It appears the car had one owner from 1991, named Mitch Ferguson in Glasgow, KY. There is no one by that name with a phone listing in Glasgow currently, so it may have been an estate sale, or the former owner moved. 300 Club stickers on both vent windows suggest Mitch was a Club member at one time. The receipts are mostly for parts, so he likely did a lot of his own work. Records include the factory build sheet and Certicard. The title is the Illinois one, showing only the dealer as owner; no past Kentucky title. (I'll contact Chrysler Historical for its early information.)

If anyone has further information about the car's history, it would be great to hear from you. I find tracing my cars' histories fascinating.

It will be a great stable mate to my 300F, Charger and Barracuda.

Have a terrific weekend!

Mark Hopkins in Calgary

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional