From: "RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM" <rixpac@xxxxxxx>
To: therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 7:26:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] '65 L front brake width

Dan; The drums are swaged on by the lugs to lock the drum onto the hub, a low speed carbide tipped circular cutter removed the pressed over metal and the lugs were pressed out, new lugs pressed into the hub then the new drum was centered and the shoulders of the new lugs were swaged over retaining the drum. I feel this was over kill and would forgo the last swaging being lugs are getting hard to find in left hand thread.