Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler power steering box

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler power steering box

It doesn't actually have to be two different kinds of lube, according to
the manual.  It's just that the steering box is separated into two
housings that are sealed from each other.  The service manual says you
can typically use Type A in the worm housing instead of 5W20 oil, but in
any case it will not be mixed with the hydraulic Type A in the pump,
hoses, steering box gear housing.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings: