[Chrysler300] Lots and lots of 1955 C300 stuff

[Chrysler300] Lots and lots of 1955 C300 stuff

Not sure if I have posted this before but I have a huge amount of genuine 55 C300 stuff that I have to sell. There is enough to make two complete cars. This includes two totally complete engines one of which was professionally rebuilt never started and ready for installation. All accesories are there and correct. The other engine was rebuilt many years ago so it would have to be taken down and inspected. One chassis has been blasted and rebuilt and the body has been painted but would reccomend a resrtip and paint to original color. It is currently tango red but should be white. Repaint will be easy as body work is done and still disassembled. The second body and chassis are from a failed restoration but can be taken down to bare and redone.

The parts situation is interesting as I have every thing to build two cars plus spares. If I cannot find a package buyer I will be forced to sell parts piecemeal. All parts are in covered safe storage. Rich Barber has seen the "collection" and can perhaps comment on it. My asking price for both cars and all parts is $30K. Just had my 80th birthday so it is time to think realisticly of the future and take care of my done projects and sell the rest. It was so nice to meet many of you in Golden and to get my black C300 judged and awarded 2nd place. It has a certified appraisal of $75 and I am offereing it for sale. Not too much room for negotiation. Let me know if you are interested.

Hope I have sparked some interest. You can email me at flatheadeng@xxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 303-795-6900. I want club members to have first crack at my stuff before I go to ebay and Hemmings.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: