[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.-Placerville Meet Notice

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.-Placerville Meet Notice

Posted with approval of the Site Manager.  Thanks, Bob.

THAR?S GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS!  CHRYSLER 300 CLUB, INC. SPRING
MEET-PLACERVILLE, CA

The Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. announces our 42nd Annual Spring Meet to be held
in and around Placerville CA April 24 - 28th, 2013.  All members of the
Chrysler 300 Club, Inc., Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. and the WPC
Club, Inc. are cordially invited to register and attend.  All registered
Chrysler 300?s and other MoPars will be eligible for display, recognition
and awards.   Springtime in the foothills of the Sierras is generally mild
and always beautiful.  Historic Placerville is on US Highway 50, about 25
miles south of Interstate 80?and about 45 miles NE of Sacramento on US 50.

SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES
Wednesday April 24- PM: 4-6 & 7-8.  Our hospitality room will be open for
socializing and to get your registration package and tour information.
Thursday April 25 - AM:  We will leave for the town of Coloma, the Sutter?s
Mill gold discovery site, for touring and shopping.
      PM:  We will drive to the gold rush town of Sutter Creek for lunch,
touring and shopping.
Friday April 26 - AM:  We will see a premium car collection in Sacramento.
      NOON:  Lunch in Old Town Sacramento.
      PM:  We will visit the California State Train Museum in Sacramento
www.csrmf.org
      EVENING:  Group dinner at the Old Haunted Hotel in Diamond Springs
three miles south of Placerville on old State Highway 49.
Saturday April 27- AM:  Car show.
      EVENING:  Awards banquet dinner at the host inn.
Sunday April 28-AM:  Goodbyes to new and old friends, followed by a Le Mans
start in the parking lot (NOT!).

For a show registration form and more information, please visit our website
at:  www.chrysler300clubinc.com/newevents.html or call Roger or Carolyn
Selby at 530.622.1020.  We have classes for Chrysler 300 letter cars,
Chrysler 300 non-letter cars (1962 to present) and all other MoPars.  Make
your hotel reservations at the Best Western Placerville Inn, 800.854.9100,
www.bwplacervilleinn.com/  We get a special rate of $102.00 BEFORE APRIL 2,
2013.  $150.00 AFTER APRIL 2, 2013.  Please mention you will be attending
our Chrysler 300 Club meet.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: