Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Turn Signal bulbs

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Turn Signal bulbs

Hi Jerry,

I had the same problem with my '63 300 and I did two things.
1)  I ground one of the small posts down slightly, and then it fit.
2)  I may have also changed the lamp housing.

This was a problem for a few months, so I think I finally did both and got it to work.
I think one of the small posts was in the correct position and was the correct length, but the other one was a bit off.

You may want to check the bulbs.  AutoZone and Advanced Auto has products made in China and those bulbs may be slightly incorrect.  If you have some old bulbs, see if they fit or check the dimensions.

For sure, it was a tight fit.  Let us know what works for you.

300ly,
 Mark Lindahl
'63 300 Conv.