 From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kmaniak@xxxxxxx; merchantcardguy@xxxxxxxxx; 'Gary Goers' <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:49 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1964 Chrysler 300 convertible top liner material

Apparently all 1964 (and probably earlier) Chrysler convertibles came with
off-white top frame and bows and an off-white liner.  I found pursuing a new
liner to be a dead end and gave up.  But, I now have an inquiry from a new
owner of a '64K convertible as to whether any vendor currently offers the
off-white liner material.  All input and potential leads are more than
welcome.

As with all members of the INC, INT and WPC clubs, I invited the new guy to
join attend the Placerville meet April 24-28.  I also invited him to join
both clubs.  We have over 20 cars registered so it should be a good one. I
think this is the last day to qualify for the reduced rate rooms at the Best
Western Placerville Inn.  The more, the merrier!

C-300-K'ly

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

<*> Your email settings: