[Chrysler300] Call from Lena Cornett

To All,

I just received a call from Lena Cornett.  She was not aware that anyone in the Club knew about Bob's passing and wanted people in the Club to know that Bob has died.  She went to the roster and found my name and called.   I shared the fact that we did know and several people have already expressed their condolences and good memories of Bob.

We had a very nice chat about Bob and the good times we shared.  She said that he got up this morning, and I didn't quite catch whether he ate breakfast or not, but he just went peacefully then.  He was not in pain, although he was on medication.  She is very grateful for that and knows he is now in a better place.  They did get to do some travelling until very recently and enjoyed meeting with many friends over the past few months.

Bob did sell some of his cars.  Perhaps someone on this Listserver either bought one or knows who did.

I mentioned that I hoped she would still try to attend a meet.  She thought of the Club as her family, in addition to her church family and her personal family.

I thought all of you would appreciate hearing about this.  The Cornetts were long time members of the Club and were very much a part of our family.

Bob will be missed.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional