From: agmoon@xxxxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 2:37:02 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Bob Cornett

Bob Cornett was the quintessential Southern gentleman - A Kentucky gentleman. He and Lena made meets special. Bob’s cars, his favorite being the two-tone 300C Chrysler owned car, was always a special treat to see. He doted on his cars, his wife and his club. Bob would sit quietly beaming while Lena pulled off some of the best stunts and skits in 300 meet history. We have it on tape no less. Bob was always smiling, always proud of his cars, family and history. He loved showing off his scrapbooks and we all enjoyed looking at the special cars he owned and his pride in them. His passing is the loss of one of the old line gentlemen and we are surely will miss him.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)