From: David Coston <dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 2:03 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Really neat article on the turbine car in Reminisce magazine

I have a recently published book (2007) by Steve Lehto titled "Chrysler's
urbine Car" which is an interesting read along with several photos).  If anyone
eally wants to see one of these unique cars in the midwest area, the St. Louis
ransportation Museum has one.  This is primarily a railroad museum with lots of
ocomotives and rail cars but the car runs and is occasionally taken to car
hows in the area.  Also, there is one at the Henry Ford museum in Detroit and
t the Petersen Museum in LA.
David Coston, P.E.
coston@xxxxxxxxxxxx
hone: 618-382-2280