FW: [Chrysler300] Really neat article on the turbine car in Reminisce ma

FW: [Chrysler300] Really neat article on the turbine car in Reminisce magazine

-----Original Message-----
From: David Schwandt [mailto:finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:44 PM
To: 'Rob Kern'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Really neat article on the turbine car in
Reminisce magazine

Those of us that attended Len Astroth's meet in St. Louis back in the 90'S??
all had a chance to ride in one that the Museum of Transportation Allowed us
to inspect close up. They brought it out in the rain even!! What a hoot. I
have a lot of it on video that I sent to Bob Merritt, some of which has made
it to YouTube.

Dave Schwandt