[Chrysler300] The St. Louis Meet Report

To All,

The pictorial report of the St. Louis Meet is now on the Club website. A few acknowledgements are in order.

We thank Carl Bilter, Jim Birr, Keith Boonstra, Noel Hastalis, Paul Holmgren, Jamie Hyde, Ray Jones, Mick Kreszock, Gloria Moon and Carlton Schroeder for sending in pictures.

Bob Merritt gets all the credit for collecting and organizing the photos into a neat report. Dealing with hundreds of pictures and organizing them is a huge piece of work and Bob does a tremendous job with that.

Bob makes it easy for me. He prepares the basic layout and then I dress it up. My part is to write the introductory message, work with the captions, and generally tweak the report. The final part is to link it to the events page and make sure everything works.

And last but certainly not least, we thank Ed Lanfer who hosted the meet. Ed did a magnificent job in planning, preparing, and overseeing the entire meet. He is the one who made it happen. The hotel couldn't have been better - wonderful parking area for the 300s, central location for the hospitality and banquet rooms, and a great buffet breakfast. Directions to the events were clear and concise. Just a great meet and we thank Ed for all his good work and hospitality.

So now it is time for you to enjoy seeing the pictures. Those who were not there get to see some of the action, and those who were there get to enjoy it once again.

Thanks to all who helped with the pictorial report. Just click on the EVENTS button and scroll down to PREVIOUS MEETS.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: