RE: [Chrysler300] 413 Carb AFB3256SA Issue

RE: [Chrysler300] 413 Carb AFB3256SA Issue

Hi All,

I have an update.  I changed the carb to another AFB, but a newer one.  Same
issues, so I really don't think it is the carb.  Here is what is left.

1)     Power Steering Pump - Is it possible that this could be 'binding up'
during a right turn that kills the engine at low speeds?

2)    Brake Booster Vacuum Leak - I don't think this is the problem because
the problem does not happen with a sudden straight stop.

3)    Transmission/Throttle shift linkage -  Is this is out of adjustment,
could it cause the engine to stall on downshift?

Thanks for all the assistance so far!

Regards,

Mark Lindahl