From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of tomlin
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 10:24 AM
To: Chrysler 300 club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Motor dying on right hand turn

Folks,
  I flushed the e-mail and thus the name of the fellow wanting help
diagnosing the problem he was having of his Chrysler dying (or at least
nearly dying) on a hard right turn into a driveway, etc.  Thus the shotgun
approach.
  I talked to an old Chrysler mechanic friend yesterday, and he had an
immediate answer.  It may not be the case, but in the day when these cars
were nearly new, there was a similar problem of some rarity.  The ignition
coil would have low oil levels, and that would "slop" to the left when
turning into a driveway, etc to the right.
  I would suggest, based on that comment, a swap of a known good coil and
see if it makes a difference.
Tim Tomlinson
300-K
W. Central IL.