[Chrysler300] Anyone Looking for a Nice 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 2 Dood H

[Chrysler300] Anyone Looking for a Nice 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 2 Dood Hardtop

Hi, just yesterday I found a very decent Red 62 300 Sport 2 door hardtop that's for Sale.

I took about 6 pics. Let me know if you want me to email them to you.

The body appeared to be straight and solid.

383, automatic. I didn't check if it was a  2 or 4 bbl.

The doors were locked so I could not see the mileage.

The tag has an expiration date of 3-14 so it's a driver

There is a newer type modern radiator

Looks like recently someone replaced the steel brake lines, at least the one I could see up front with the hood open.

I did see some evidence of some bondo on the rocker panels but is didn't appear to be a lot.

The interior, as much as I could see , seemed to be original and decent. It has bench seats.

On the back quarters they got creative and painted a blue and white stripe

It was dry under the car so NO major leaks...engine, transmission.

The For Sale sign says $ 5800.00 or Trade.

The phone number on the sign is 484-369-1998.

If you are local enough and going to go and look at the car it's at the Eagleville Auto Body, 3307 Ridge Pike, Eagleville, PA

If you buy the car and are from out of state I can put is at my place ( outside ) until you can pick it up. But please pick it up in a reasonable amount of time.
Charlie Valentine
62 300 sport Convertible
300G

<*> Your email settings: