Re: [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

Re: [Chrysler300] A/C cross ram K available

Did they not have red air cleaners?   I got a set of Rams from either a Dodge or a Plymouth "sonoramic" set up and the rams were silver and the air cleaners were red.  They may have been for a 383 because one of the elbows was longer than those for the RB engines.

Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone