To: terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:22:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Gone

Terry:

I shed a tear also.  That's one more of our beloved 300's gone from our shores.  My cars will never see foreign shores as long as I own them.

Dan Reitz
Bell Canyon, CA

In a message dated 10/26/2013 4:53:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Saturday, October 26, 2013.  On this date, after 43 years, 9 months and 16 days of a loving and well cared for life in the McTaggart household, 1958 Chrysler 300D convertible LC41006 has left for a long voyage to a new home in Sweden.  A tear was shed.