RE: [Chrysler300] C-300 & B wheels

Have to agree that it is reasonable that the 300 had sturdier wheels but master parts manual for 55-58 says they were the same darn it.

Believe 55 wheels had the alignment holes and 56 may not have though??  Most 55’s I have encountered have the alignment pin on some of the brakes but not all as I remember.  Using up old stock?

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna F Noia
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 10:50 AM
To: Charles Schoendorf; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 & B wheels

The Bolt diameter of 4 1/2 inches is not the only variable on the rims for your use. If all you want is to bolt up to your hubs, then OK. The 300 rim was a sturdier wheel, heavier gauge steel than the standard Saratoga and Windsor. They may also be slightly wider. The New Yorker had the same 5 x 4 1/2 inch

bolt pattern, and may also be of a heavier gauge steel. The early Imperial's had the 5 x 5 1/2 inch bolt pattern. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 <https://us-mg205.mail.yahoo.com/neo/> Image removed by sender. cell