From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 10:16 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Diamond Back Tire update

I just got the following message regarding tires from our friend, Bill Chapman, of Diamond Back. Looks like we have about a year to burn up our old 14" tires before we get to use baldness as an excuse to buy a new set.

"Hopefully the first 14" size should be available around June. It will be the HR78 14 with a diameter of 27.5".  The larger size JR78 14 mold .....28.5" tall will come later in the year"

Keith Boonstra