[Chrysler300] 1st 300Ds built/released when?

[Chrysler300] 1st 300Ds built/released when?

What was the build/release date of the '58 300Ds - one of the cars bought in about 6yrs ago, has ended up just few miles from me, and the new owner has got me give him some help/advice. and on checking the usual early 300 date type stampings/markings, the car is dated about July '57 - were the 300Cs ended by then, as I thought about Sept was usual date for next new model?!
Car is numbered in the first 50, plus motor number is below 20 - roof headling runs fore and back, not across as the C's were - carbs are WCFBs, but have raised round section which 300C WCFBS did not. Has usual 300D other things like diff spot to mount dash rear view mirror, chrome guage and clock clusters, different to 300C alloy pattern around heater etc as was usual on 300Ds.

Car is unrestored, good but sad dry condition, no accident damage, supposed west coast somewhere car. Thing that interested me most was July date - it also on radiator header tank, plus crayon on bottom of glvebox has car numbered as 1 from what I made of it, but will check it better next week - but car is not numbered on on stainless ID in door opening,

Christopher in Australia