From: "Charlie V" <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>
To: zzub@xxxxxxx, chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:50:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] LEAF SPRINGS

I believe that the Club does not actually sell leaf springs.

If you order from the following and say that you are with the Chrysler 300 Club they will give you a Club Discount.

Eaton Detroit Spring, 1555 Michigan Ave., Detroit, Mich., 48216, 1-313-963-3839, fax 313-963-7047. http://www.eatonsprings.com/ Discount available through Chrysler 300 Club.

Lion Charlie Valentine
1962 300 Sport Convertible
1961 300G