[Chrysler300] Access panels

Mornin' Bob. I don't know the guy that obviously is using an alias to find his access panels for his ram car but as far as I'm concerned he can do with out them. He is not to be found in either the Eastern or Western Club Rosters! I think using an alias is annoying, childish, and rude and does not belong on this list server! TO THE POINT.When I found out maybe ten years ago after talking to Gary Gowers that he no longer was interested in marketing those panels because of the very limited market. At that point I took it upon myself to have all four molds made. Two club members here in Michigan graciously loaned me the four metal panels that they had in their possession for the molds. Left and right for the F-G and left and right for the J-K and the configuration IS some what different then the configuration of the inner fenders! After making the panels for my '61 T&C which I needed for mounting the cross rams on the Batwagon project, I was approched by another club member about making the J-K panels. So knowing I had at least one set sold I proceeded to have those molds made for the J-K panels as well. After Making the molds and a set of Panels I contacted the member to arrange transfer of money for panels and was informed that he had found and perchased a set of used metal panels and no longer needed the fiberglass re-pose! After thanking this member for informing me of his decision pryer to my making the investment I made my own decision to get rid of all 4 molds(I had mine so why bother dealing with more rude people) To end this book let me say that I did not destroy those molds. I contacted another member here in Michigan that lived within close proximity to the mold maker and gave him the molds No Charge assuming that he would advertise that he was in the business of re-producing all four access panels! Were those panels sent to the land fill? I have no idea but as far as I know there has been no movement on marketing them. Perhaps someone else will invest their time and money again, who know?. Regards, Jerry