Re: [Chrysler300] Stick shift G for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] Stick shift G for sale

I did a phone number lookup and found the following for that number. Anybody live near Sacramento and would like to take a road trip and check this out? There were 3 names for Cox in the Directory, but none were in California. Might make an interesting an interesting addition to the master vehicle roster.

John Holst...

Cox Racing, Llc in Sacramento CA
950 Richards Blvd
Sacramento, 95811-0317