[Chrysler300] 1970 300 4 door hardtop for sale/trade

[Chrysler300] 1970 300 4 door hardtop for sale/trade

Greetings 300 fans -

Health/family factors etc. forcing sale of my 300, have had her -  "Large Marge" about 10 yrs.

Shows 83,837 miles now, but that's a bit high I think as speedo is about 15 mph off to the high end.

Fully inspected, insured and roadworthy the last 8 yrs. or so. No show car, (yet) but a work in progress. Guts before glory as they say, have only fixed the mechanicals, no cosmetics, but still looks great from 30 feet too!

A 1 owner car from a dealer, Cunningham in PA. 1 owner then traded back to dealer. I found it on AutoTrader in Westfield NY.

Most major systems have been addressed, more to be done like fix heat, (leaking heater core - taken out of loop) and fix A/C (appears all parts intact though). Needs windshields pulled out n sealed, rubber seal parts, you know, small stuff!

Have had much work done and done lots myself and with help, have receipts for about $ 21 - 22,000 for work done. Improvements to engine, carb, manifold, exhaust, springs re-arced and added a leaf, can't forget a side order of Sure -Grip also.  She drives like a dream on the highway, never had a cruise control that worked better.

Having consulted some sources like different color 'value guide books', and Hagerty insurance co. online, the range seems to be about 8-16k, not a big help, and I'm no expert at this. So I'd like to try to get about $9300.00 as that's about a third of what I have spent over the years. I would also consider a trade for an older "new" 300, Does not have to be a hemi, just same price range.

Don't know where else to start, but would be glad to answer any questions but phone would probably work best. This car is in Buffalo NY 14215,is on road and can be driven, though is having alternator/starter relay/ignition switch/? issues at the moment, but will always start with the screwdriver to the starter relay maneuver!

Thank you, Brian J. Belknap  brianb762@xxxxxxxxxxx   Cell # 716-310-0227

Posted by: brian762@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx