From: "Ronald Kurtz mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "300 Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:08:16 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: 300L front brake width?

Hi, Dan:

Front is okay. But if you want to go with a wider drum in the rear (11x3) not only will you need new drums and shoes for the rear but also new brake shoe support plates that provide the depth needed to properly mount the 11x3 shoes and drums. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt when I upgraded my '64 Newport to K specs.

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

Posted by: therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx