[Chrysler300] MoPars on The Mississppi

Coming up fast now. Gathering for the cruise on the 23rd. 2-PM w/kick-off at 4. You can pre-register then.

A 300-F will be on the dash plaque this year and rumor has it there will be at least 2 maybe more F's in attendance as well as more 300's, with possibly 2 300' J's the rarest of 'em all w/production of 400 cars total, all hardtops.

We really need a good turn-out of FL cars. Recently the kiddie cars and newer models have really dominated the show field. And yes, Yer buddies tri five Chebbies will be welcome again this year as the show has been expanded to include ALL makes and models.

Hope to see some FL folks there!! So come on out!!

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>