[Chrysler300] 1960-62 Brake cable Update

[Chrysler300] 1960-62 Brake cable Update

Guys and  gals, as you may know I am gathering data on the approximate number of replacement 60-62 parking cables that the members would be interested in. The clubs management has asked me to report back to them with the rough number so they, the board, can direct me as to the number that we use in discussions with the vendor.  Thanks for your response to my cable question that I posted on this list server, you have replied to me by, phone call, email, and the online poll was noted, plus I am keeping a spread sheet with that information. The same question about interest in reproducing this cable will also soon will be appearing in your newsletter, thanks to Andy. This is so we can inform the members that are not on the list server and allow them a way to express their interest in this project. If you have replied to me earlier no need to reply again, the first pass was just a poll to gauge interest and rough numbers, not an ordering process. Once the printed article shows up in the newsletter and I have those responses as well, we will have a good idea of the number of cables required,  I will give that number to the board for their decision of how many we are interested in ordering. This number will be used so the vendor can then quote us a fabrication cost. When the unit cost of the individual  cable is known,  I will again post to the list server and the newsletter as well with that information, and hopefully the details on how one could order a cable for their very own. More to come on this project so stay tuned.

Jamie  Hyde

585-465-0067 cell

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>