Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:51 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 56 Torqueflite

Has anyone out there changed a 56 Chrysler from a powerflite to a torqueflite----?--I have the 56 TF bezel and buttons-----the 57 TF shifting mechanism is completely different---I can't see anyway to modify this unit to accept the 56 buttons-----with the powerflite shifting unit I can get R---N----D--and I think 2 but not 1---maybie someone has solved this problem--------Johnnie Slayton

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>