[Chrysler300] 300 Hurst For Sale

For Sale:

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst

CM23UOC230920

*  We are listing in the Chrysler 300 Club International News Letter, Club Web Page and on the Server 1st, before expanding to other forums.

Pictures are posted at http://www.chrysler300club.com/ads/amhurst/70.html.

Is a well maintained and upgraded car. Mainly driven to 300 club meets over the last 27 years. We need to find another good home for it in order to make room for our original and now newly refurbished 300F. The Hurst now needs some work, but you can drive it home just fine, as it is. Has 73,324 miles on it and is quite presentable as is. Now needs some engine work along with a little interior and exterior work. $12,500. E-mail privately or call and we will fill in the details. Honestly, we really hate to see it go but it just has to.

Allan & Gloria Moon

agmoon@iximd.com

(410) 877-7803

Posted by: G Moon <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>