Re: [Chrysler300] F is on the road again!!!

Vacuum leak ?

Ron

From: "'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 2:19:21 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] F is on the road again!!!

Hi Gang!

Pleased to report the Polar Blue F is on the road again!

Just completed a 30 mile jaunt/shake down cruise so to speak at hiway speeds,

However am experiencing a  shudder/pop/stall problem at stop signs/lights.

Can’t have that for the lead car on the MoPars on The Mississippi cruise come Saturday nite!!!

So, what would be the 1st thing to look for when trying to diagnose this?

Carbs were gone through the whole 9 yards 2 years ago by Jim McGowan. We went through the step by step book setup upon installing them at that time

and they performed flawlessly that summer on the trip to Carlisle and back.

I have not touched any of the settings since removing them from the engine prior to teardown a year ago.

Tips appreciated.

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx