Re: [Chrysler300] Judging

The bottom line is sure, the car will draw less cash when you sell it pretty much whatever the manner - auction, dealer, classified - you sell it in. I think 10-20% lower value might be in the ballpark. So if your desire is to make it worth the most to some future owner, your car needs to go back to the white coat it wore out of the factory.

But if it matters more to you how much YOU enjoy the car, and what color you'd rather show it off in, then you need to pick your favorite shade and run with it. Changing it from what it is currently - the turquoise - is going to be a pretty involved and costly undertaking if you do it right, so whether you go white or something flashier, be ready for a pretty hefty price tag.

Have fun!

Keith Boonstra

-