[Chrysler300] Wilbur "Ray" Campbell

Dear friends:

I have just received news that my friend, International club member and California Chrysler Products Club member Wilbur “Ray” Campbell of San Leandro, CA passed away two weeks ago.  I’m not sure, but I believe he was in his 90’s.  He leaves three sons and three 300-J’s.  The sons will be keeping a red J and selling the others—an a/c white one now being tuned and a black one non-op needing restoration.   Further details to follow as it is the sons’ wish that the cars be sold to club members that would appreciate these cars as much as Ray did.  He owned them many years and enjoyed driving them HARD.  God bless his memory and thanks to him for collecting and protecting ¾ of 1% of the original batch of 400 Chrysler 300-J’s.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>