From: Michael Moore [mailto:mmoore8425@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:19 PM
To: John Grady
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61 heater switch rebuild

Hi John,

I have a 300H with a badly mangled a/c/heater/ blower switch. I tried to repair broken nipples (epoxy and brass tubing) burned blower switch contacts (something also pretty awful.

As I recall the case was badly deformed. Do yu have a usable switch for that car available for an outright sale?

I would really like to get my hvac system workingproperly again and am tryng to collect necessary parts to wholesale replace everything which I know to be suspect (including water valve-mine is an aftermarket) .

Thanks, Mike Moore

Morgan Hill, Ca

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>