Re: [Chrysler300] new member introduces

Hello Dieter, and welcome to both the 300 Club and to the forum. You have come to the right place for all the help you may need - both in the way of experienced advice and parts you may need.

A lot of us Letter Car fans are getting to the age now anyway where we are better at talking about something than we are about getting out and doing it. And it may even be time to let go of some of the extra parts we have stowed away over the years to help a fellow restorer out.

Do keep us abreast of you restoration progress, so we can vicariously go through this with you.

Thanks for letting us know you're here.

Keith Boonstra
Holland, Michigan
300C Coupe