[Chrysler300] 661 G parts needed

 Hello all,

   I'm looking for a few final parts to get the G completed for Macungie. I ordered most of these parts from Gary Goers months ago. He was able to get me most of what I needed(sorry to hear he has had further medical problems) but I still need the following:
 tach cable
washer bag cap w/o the hole
jack instructions
jack- the complete 3 piece
cowl rubber- the rubber where the back of the hood closes
swivel seat handles(Gary is out)
wheel that I could use as a spare

 If any one has some of these parts they want to sell or know where I purchase these let me know.

I also need some help on where to place some of the engine decals I bought from Gary.
 caution  follow jacking instructions
three circular "OK" decals  paint  electrical   and  trim
road    maps
442     DIST     12V     BAT
refill with MOPAR oil type A
Mopar oil filter

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. See you in Macungie only a month to go!

Jay

Posted by: Jay R <robodoc57@xxxxxxxxxxx>