Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 3:29 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 57-59 convert top parts

Hi to all and thank you again for a wonderful meet!

At the meet a chance discussion brought up the fact that Gregg Leggatt (who was missed!)  was at one point heavily into 57-58  Dodges ( I did not know that!) and might have some parts I needed; it turns out he sold his Dodge stash, but in the same conversation someone mentioned a friend selling a totally rusted out 57 Plymouth convert parts car ?

I know that totally rusted out description, aka no rear frame left, sitting over dirt.

It struck me all of a sudden that many others in our club are interested in the smaller forward look cars as well, and thus might be able to help me. I am looking for the outside front convertible roof stainless/chrome parts (3) that span the front of the convert, it moves with roof, 57-59 . I have a 57 dodge in need , otherwise 97 % done, and another 300 C that is also in need .The 300C will not be dealt with until the parts are in hand, given the 57 Dodge situation. Why these parts get lost is interesting, but for cars taken apart many years ago they always seem to just get separated . Probably hanging in a barn somewhere for 35+ years. So , perhaps some one knows of 57-59 convert front trim, or a parts car . On the 57 Plymouth, might buy whole car to get this part if reasonable, as some other stuff might be of use. I do not have a good enough memory to recall more , or contact info on that car .

Sort of casting to the wind, I know, ------but someone may know?..

Thanks for listening,--I have hope!

John Grady

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>