[Chrysler300] Host hotel room availability for Spring Lewisville Meet

[Chrysler300] Host hotel room availability for Spring Lewisville Meet

Hello 300’ly to all!
	There are 2 rooms left for the Spring Meet host hotel for the Lewisville Meet.  The Best Western Plus Lewisville-Coppell has agreed to enlarge our room block by 10 more rooms than originally planned…that will be 40.  This will be available from now until April 6th.  After that a higher rate will go into effect for those registering beyond this cut-off.  So put on your Meet Attendance Decision Caps and reserve for this swell time!  Also, don’t forget to register for the Meet.  We will need final counts to be submitted for the Meet venues about 1 week prior to the Meet starting date of April 28th.  So after making your host hotel reservation put on your Meet Registration Cap and decide on what exciting things you want to partake while in Dallas!  Mopsy and The Bubbha 0 are all set  to be towed to Lewisville!  Forwardlooking to being with you all soon!   Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)