Re: [Chrysler300] Carlisle '19

You do a fantastic job.  Thsnks.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 12:02 PM Peter Fitch <pffkllc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ron:
     The mapping of the Carlisle show is a very difficult and complex matter.  As the club representative, I have had many a conversation concerning placement with Ed Businski who is in charge of the show.  He has shown me that moving groups from one spot to another can have a domino effect that can screw up the whole arrangement.  We do well just to get the non-letter 300’s next to us, no less the entire C body group.  It took me two years just to get a separate classification for the 300’s to begin with, and another year to further break out the letter cars.  That was years ago - I hate to think of how many but, if I had to guess, I would say that was in the late 1990s.
     We finally got what has become our regular location, close to the vendors and fairly close to the food and bathrooms.  I wouldn’t want to even consider suggesting a move - they might move us instead!
Regards,
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone