From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 6:18 AM
To: mmoore8425@xxxxxxx <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>; barjam300@xxxxxxx <barjam300@xxxxxxx>
Cc: rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Convertible on Ebay

A.G. Backeast is one guy who does the data plates.  I'm not sure about VIN tags.  He is a real straight shooter and actually requires proof of the fact that
the requested tag is accurate.  At one point I think I had to have Gil vouch for me, or I sent him a copy of the information I got from Gil on the car.  He does
a great job and is a very nice guy to talk to.  I checked his website and it is under construction, but I'm, sure it will be up and running soon.  Sorry but I don't
 have his contact information at hand.

Pete Fitch