RE: [Chrysler300] 300g convertible on eBay

One would think for 100K it would at least have the correct battery, cables and alternator.

And what’s up with the b lack data tag and VIN plate screwed on w/phillips head screws??

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lyons john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 8:47 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300g convertible on eBay

All,

Here is the link:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163809782724

Looks like serious rust repair particularly in the passenger side rocker.    Seeing the data play was clearing rotting. Usually last area to rust and I’ve seen a few on unrestored cars.  Lots of rust always present.

The forward look logo with the word ‘deluxe’  on the heater core is interesting.

Tough call. My opinion, he asking between restorable and high retail and the car is honestly one not too well restored (or I’d have to see a lot more images with better resolution to think otherwise).

Probably $65k as it sits. Twice that to correct and properly restore the car.

Inspect before buying!!!!

John Lyons

Sent from my iPhone 9x plus on the Nynex network.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)