[Chrysler300] 1955 300 muffler

Group,

    Upon cleaning my garage, in a corner I found what I think is an unused NORS muffler for a 1955 (maybe "56 too) Chrysler 300 that I've had for over 20 years.  It's still in the box it came in.  The numbers on it are:  21314 S209.  It is about 27" long with a 4" inlet and a 2" outlet.  If this is indeed what it is, would anyone be interested in buying it?  Contact me and I can send pictures.  Also, I still have an unused rebuilt generator for a "55 300 that I would sell to a Club member for $75.  I can send photos of this if requested.

Al

Posted by: mav4@xxxxxxx

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx